Recommended PHP Configuration Limits
Many issues you may run into such as; white screen, demo content fails when importing, empty page content and other similar issues are all related to low PHP configuration limits. The solution is to increase the PHP limits. You can do this on your own, or contact contact your web host and ask them to increase those limits to a minimum as follows:
Also consider upgrading your PHP version to the latest version, the newer the better.
How To Verify Your Current PHP Limits?
You can verify your PHP configuration limits by installing a simple plugin found here. In addition, you can always contact your host and ask them what the current settings are and have them adjust them if needed.
Please note though that many hosts will try to keep the PHP limits low without reason. However you are paying for it, and therefor should be getting your moneys worth.
Before You Submit A Ticket
To help speed along your request, we require that you follow the steps below before submitting a new support ticket.
This is for the benefit of everyone and will help make the entire process more efficient. It’s very important and we ask that everyone who posts follow these steps.
- Make sure you are running the latest version of our themes, WordPress and the latest version of plugins. To check if you have installed the latest version of our themes just go to one of our theme page that you have bought on themeforest and there you can see Changelog version
- Read our documentation, and Comments on our Theme page for the answer to your question.
- Disable any additional 3rd party plugins you may be using to see if it fixes the issue.
- If you cannot find the answer to your question, go to our support forum and a team member will help you. Also don’t forget to attach your site URL on the ticket.
Item support includes
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
However, item support does not include
- Customization services
- Installation services
- Support for 3rd party plug-ins
View the item support policy
You can expect a response within 24 – 72 hours from Monday to Friday 9am – 1pm CET.